The Largest Casino in the Entire Western United States
California’s biggest and best resort and casino, Pechanga is nestled in Temecula’s
picturesque Southern California Wine Country and offers the ultimate destination
setting as the winner of AAA’s Four Diamond award six years running. Pechanga
has Endless Possibilities.
- 188,000 square-foot casino floor
- Large non-smoking casino floor area
- 3,400 Vegas-style slot machines
- 133 table games
- State-of-the-art, non-smoking poker room with 54 tables
- 14,000 square-foot High Limit Gaming Area with High Limit Salon featuring upscale
accoutrements and a Private Dining Lounge to complement this VIP sanctuary
- The Club at Pechanga players’ club
- 517 beautifully appointed and spacious guest rooms including 64 suites
- Sun deck with swimming pool and spa, poolside bar and food service
- Spa Pechanga, an expansive rejuvenation paradise specializing in various massage
styles, facials & wraps, and ten therapy rooms, including a couples’ room
for shared relaxation. The Spa provides only the highest standard of tranquility
and enjoyment with a steam sauna, as well as a full service salon, featuring manicure
stations, pedicure chairs and a hair service and treatment center.
- Newly redesigned health club featuring a state-of-the-art workout facility
- Concierge service
- Shoe shine stand
- Three high-end retail outlets
- Great Oak Steakhouse
- Journey’s End (located in Journey Clubhouse)
- Paisano’s Italian
- Seafood Grotto
- Pechanga Café
- Pechanga Buffet
- Blazing Noodles
- Kelsey’s Bar & Grill
- Temptations Food Walk
- Tableside Dining in Poker Room
- Pechanga Theater - Superstar headline acts perform regularly in this intimate 1,200-seat
Club at Pechanga - Serving laughs to 270 guests at a time, four nights a week.
- Casino Cabaret - Nightly entertainment and dancing
- Live Championship Boxing - Presented in the 2,000-seat Grand Ballroom, the regularly
scheduled events are often broadcast on HBO and FSN.
Journey at Pechanga
Snaking through the native canyons and ravines of the Temecula Valley, Journey at Pechanga
is the resort’s newest addition: a world-class, 7,219-yard course (Par 72)
that rises & falls a breathtaking 300 feet in 18 holes. Journey was designed
by the award-winning architects Arthur Hills & Steve Forrest and will challenge even
the best pros, with alternate tee boxes giving the casual player a decent shot at
making par as well.
- More than seven miles of cart paths
Hole 6, Par 4, 435-yards has a spectacular 175-foot drop
- Each hole bears a Luiseño name, and the course is host to some cultural exhibits
that chronicle the
history of the Pechanga people.
- Carts are equipped with a state-of-the-art GPS system with course tips.
- The Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired "centerpiece" of the Journey course is an impressive
Clubhouse. Within the clubhouse is the 2,800 square-foot Pro Shop and the signature restaurant Journey’s End.
Located adjacent to the Pechanga Resort & Casino and all of its amenities, the
gorgeous Pechanga RV Resort
offers 168 tree-shaded sites with full electric (20, 30 and 50 amp), water, cable
TV and sewer service.
- 25 pull through sites, 27 Premium sites, 3 Luxury sites ensure that you will truly
feel that Pechanga is your home away from home.
- Internet friendly with complimentary Wi Fi throughout the park.
- A heated pool and two spas with four poolside cabanas with attractive patio area
near by featuring a full BBQ.
- Two large clubhouses. Each room has kitchen facilities with a stove, microwave,
refrigerator, freezer, sink, and preparation area with access to a second outdoor
- The Pechanga Gas Station offers all grades of fuel including diesel, as well as
propane. The adjoining convenience store stocks a selection of wine, beer, soft
drinks, tobacco products, snacks, sundry items and other necessities.
- Large, fenced pet area is shaded by a generous complement of trees.
- Large Outdoor Picnic and Party Pavilion with oversized BBQ island available for
rent to parties up to 40 people.
Weddings, Meetings, Banquets & Conventions
- 53,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and convention space – 13 individual breakout
- 22,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom (divisible into 3 sections)
- 125-seat teleconferencing lecture center
- The Clubhouse
at Journey at Pechanga
is the ideal spot for a wedding, banquet, party or special event with beautiful
panoramas of the course and white rooms for the bride and groom
- Corporate and group rates available for overnight accommodations
- Professional and friendly catering and banquet staff available to plan and assist
with meetings, conventions, parties, weddings, special events
- Not only is the casino floor at Pechanga larger than any casino in Las Vegas, Pechanga
Resort & Casino is the largest casino in all of the Western United States.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino is Temecula Valley's number one employer, with approximately
4,300 employees, and the second largest private employer in Riverside County, behind
grocery store chain Stater Bros.
- More than four million buffet meals have been served. Over 750,000 people per year
eat at the buffet, while Temptations Food Walk will serve close to 620,000 persons
in a year.