Pechanga Rewards Club FAQ
- Why is the Pechanga Rewards Club Program changing?
- We’ve listened to your feedback and we are simplifying our program to make rewarding you easier.
- What are the changes for the 2019 Pechanga Rewards Club program?
Why aren’t I earning Complimentary Dollars anymore?
- Starting on January 2nd, 2019 Club Members gaming activity will now be rewarded by earning Club Dollars only. Complimentary Dollars will still be available for guests to use thru January 31, 2019.
What happens to my Complimentary Dollars that I’ve already earned? When will they expire?
- In the past, Complimentary Dollars could not be used as Easyplay. Based on our member’s feedback, you wanted your rewards to be used as Easyplay. Eliminating complimentary dollars now allows all rewards to be used towards gaming along with everything they were good for before.
What is a Status Point vs. a Club Dollar?
- Your comp dollars will be available to use until 11:59pm on January 31st, 2019.
- Complimentary Dollars can be redeemed for shopping and food purchases. After January 31st, if unused they will expire.
How do I earn a Status Point?
- Status Points determine a members Status Level (Gold, Platinum, and Red), there are no minimum Status Points for the Silver Status.
- Club Dollars are redeemable for Easyplay, Shopping, Dining, Concert, Tickets, Spa, Hotel, Gas, and Golf Purchases.
If I cannot redeem my Status Points, why do I need them?
- Members earn Status Points based upon their gaming activity. These Status Points then determine your Status Level (Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Red). Status Points have no monetary value and are only used to determine your Status Level.
How do I earn a Club Dollar?
- Status Points are only used for Status Levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Red. As you move onto other Status Levels, you will earn Club Dollars faster.
Where can I use my Club Dollars?
- Members earn Club Dollars for virtually every dollar they play based upon the type of game, length or play, and average bet.
- Members also earn 5% Club Dollars on resort purchases.
Where can I earn 5% back in Club Dollars at?
- Club Dollars can be redeemed for almost anything, including for Easyplay, Shopping, Dining, Concert Tickets, Spa, Hotel, Gas, and Golf Purchases. Club Dollars cannot be redeemed for alcohol, tobacco, gratuities and service fees.
How do I redeem my Club Dollars?
- Club Dollars can be earned at all Pechanga restaurants, gift shops, Spa at Pechanga, Journey, hotel folios, and concert/comedy purchases. Simply present your Club Card before finalizing your payment. Club Dollars may take up to 24 hours to credit to your account.
Can I use my Club Dollars and remaining Complimentary Dollars at the gas Station?
- You may redeem your Club Dollars for Easyplay at most slot machines by entering your four digit PIN # and downloading in increments of $1.00.
- Club Dollars can also be redeemed for EasyChips at any Club location in increments of $5.00.
- You may also use your Club Dollars at our Restaurants and Gift Shops just by showing your Club Card and valid Photo Identification.
Do Club Dollars Expire?
- Members may use their Club Dollars at the Gas Stations by inputting their four digit pin (aka “code”) at the pump.
- Members choosing to use their Complimentary Dollars before January 31, 2019 towards gas must stop by the Rewards Club prior to making the purchase.
What are the new Status Levels and how many Status Points do I need to qualify for each Status?
- Club Dollars will expire after 6 months of gaming inactivity.
What are the qualifying period for each Status Level?
- Our Status Levels are the same, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Red but the Status Point requirement has changed:
- Silver: Entry Level – 49,999 Tier Points
- Gold: 50,000 – 149,999 Tier Points (previous 50,000 – 199,999)
- Platinum: 150,000 – 249,999 Tier Points (previous 200,000 – 349,999)
- Red: 250,000+ Tier Points (previous 350,000+)
Do Bingo Players earn Status Points and Club Dollars?
- Status Points earned during January 1st thru June 30th will determine a Members Status Level from August 1st thru January 31st.
- Status Points earned during July 1st thru December 31st will determine a Members Status Level February 1st thru July 31st.
Do Poker Players earn Status Points and Club Dollars?
- Yes, Bingo Buy-Ins will earn both Status Points and Club Dollars.
How do I check my offers, Status Points, Club Dollars, and other rewards balances?
- Yes, Poker gaming will earn both Status Points and Club Dollars based upon the time played. (Accelerated earning rates for Club Dollars are excluded for poker gaming).
- Members can visit any Rewards Club booth and check their balances with a Club Ambassador.
- Members can also insert their player card into any slot machine to view all available balances.