Novel Coronavirus| (COVID-19)
Dear Pechanga Guests,
At Pechanga Resort Casino, we are committed to the health and safety of our guests, and our team. As part of that commitment, we want to take a moment to assure you that Pechanga is taking the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. In fact, we are increasing our efforts to clean and sanitize the entire property with hospital grade disinfectants. And, we continue to carefully follow all the current guidelines for health and safety set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and regional health authorities.
Please find below some of the practices Pechanga has implemented or strengthened to safeguard you and our Team Member family from COVID-19, and other respiratory illnesses:
- We have increased the number of self-serve hand sanitizers to 74 Purell hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort/casino, including Team Member areas.
- We have increased the number of disinfectant wipe stations to include 28 Purell wipe dispensers throughout the casino floor and public areas.
- We have increased the number of Environmental Service and housekeeping staff that are assigned to clean public areas and high-touch areas, 24 hours a day. This includes all slot machines, main cage, The Club desk, all redemption kiosks and ATMs, compartment door handles, faucets, flush handles and latches in all public restrooms, all door handles, elevators, hand rails, locker rooms at Journey, golf course restrooms and all hotel rooms.
- Instant hand sanitizing wipes have been made available to guests as they depart valet and at the Cage and Rewards Club. Environmental Services and other department Team Members also carry them should a guest ask for one.
- We have upgraded our cleaning disinfectants to hospital grade throughout the resort/casino.
- We continue to reinforce CDC guidelines for healthy habits to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
- Implementation of HR policies for Team Members to prevent against employees coming in to work sick.
- We replenish the casino with fresh, outside air, several times per hour.
We continue to monitor advisories from health officials very closely in our efforts to keep everyone as safe as possible through this fast-changing and challenging situation, while still providing you with the Four Diamond service that you deserve and expect from us.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be your resort/casino of choice.
For any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Last Updated: March 11, 2020