PECHANGA RESORT CASINO TEMPORARY CLOSURE INFORMATION
To protect the health and safety of our guests, Team Members, and community, Pechanga Resort Casino has temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All of us at Pechanga Resort Casino look forward to reopening and welcoming you back as soon as is practical!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why did you close your resort/casino?
- We stand together with our guests, Team Members, community, and the nation in doing our part to stop COVID-19. We have always put the safety of our Team Members and guests first. We look forward to reopening and welcoming you back as soon as is practical!
Q: You haven’t said when you’re reopening. What are my options if I’ve already booked my trip for dates after April 1?
- Reservations for stays between now and April 15 will be automatically canceled and fully refunded. No action is required by you. The cancelation will occur automatically and guests will be notified through email about their refund.
- Reservations for after April 15 will be assessed. If Pechanga will not be open by April 15, the determination to cancel reservations will be made by management and reservations will be automatically be canceled and refunded. No action will be required by the guest. You will be notified by email of their refund.
- Reservations for Spa Pechanga and Journey at Pechanga golf course through April 15 have also already been canceled and fully refunded. No action is required by the guest.
Q: When can I rebook? When are you reopening?
- Pechanga is currently taking reservations starting for arrivals May 1, however, that may change depending on the status of the COVID-19 restrictions. Because the safety and health of our Team Members and guests is our top priority, we will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes. Management reserves all rights to cancel and refund reservations at any time.
Q: I recently played slots at Pechanga and kept my voucher/ticket to redeem at my next visit. It is due to expire during your closure. Will you extend the expiration?
- We realize the impact and inconvenience our closure has and don’t want you to miss out on redeeming your voucher / ticket. Any Pechanga Resort Casino slot voucher/ticket dated with an expiration after March 16, 2020 will be honored when we reopen.
Q: I had purchased tickets for an event that is now postponed. What should I do? Can I get a refund?
- Artists and shows with dates in March, April and May are being postponed for later dates.
- We suggest you hold onto your tickets to be able to attend the newly rescheduled date with your existing tickets. We regret to let you know that Ticketmaster is not allowing refunds for postponed shows.
- If you purchased tickets over the phone or in person at the Pechanga Box Office, please note we will process returns after when Pechanga reopens. You may send an email to PechangaBoxoffice@pechanga.com to submit a request for your refund and you will be contacted upon Pechanga’s reopening so it may be queued for processing. Thank you for your understanding.
The Club at Pechanga
Q: Since I’m not able to come in and visit and earn status points when your resort is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 Virus, will there be any modifications to the program this year so that I can still achieve my Club status?
- Pechanga Resort Casino took measures to amend our Pechanga Club program so that your Club status will not be affected by the temporary COVID-19 closure. We’re committed to doing all we can so you can retain your player status during the COVID-19 closure. When Pechanga reopens, your Club status and points will pick up right at the place you left off earning them.
- We are also excited to let you know that Pechanga is retaining guests’ Club status until the end of 2020 due to the COVID-19 disruption.
Q: I have offers that are valid right now during the time that you are closed. Will those be honored after you reopen? What about those that I miss?
- As a result of the temporary closure due to the spread of COVID-19, certain Pechanga Club offers such as Promotions, Events and Entertainment will expire or be cancelled during the time we are closed. We are working to reschedule and bring new events to you when we reopen. We will be letting you know of the new dates as soon as we can and will communicate the new dates to you. You can look forward to new Pechanga Club offers once we reopen. Be sure to watch your email inbox and your mailbox for these in the future.
We realize that the temporary closure of Pechanga Resort Casino is an inconvenience for those looking to gather the required documents needed to file your taxes this tax season. Here are a few FAQs and quick and easy steps to help you through the process.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I typically get my Win/Loss Statement from the Pechanga Club Desk. How can I get this during the closure?
- Please click here for the Pechanga Win/Loss Request Form.
- You will need to fill out the Win/Loss Request Form along with your first name, last name and player’s Club number then send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your statement.
- Please DO NOT fax the form in during the closure.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I need a copy of my taxable jackpots W2G/1099. How can I get this during the closure?
- Please click here for the Pechanga taxable jackpots form – W2G/1099.
- Complete Forms can be mailed to:
Pechanga Resort Casino
Attn: Regulatory Compliance
P.O. Box 9041
Temecula, CA 92589-9041
- You may also email: email@example.com.
- Please allow up to 10 Business days to process (might be more during closure.)
- Please DO NOT fax the form in during the closure.
Q: If I don’t have a Pechanga Club account online, how do I create one?
- Please submit the online form found under the “Join” tab on Pechanga.com. Upon Pechanga’s reopening, you will be able to come in and finalize your Pechanga Club account.
Q: If I still have questions, who can I contact while you are closed?
- You may send an email to our guest-inquiry address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is the RV Resort open, and taking reservations at this time?
- The COVID-19 pandemic is causing disruption to so many aspects of life, both here at home and across the world. Pechanga RV Resort guests and Team Members were notified Wednesday, April 1 of the difficult decision to close the facility in order to further slow the spread of the COVID-19 to keep our guests, team members and community as safe as possible. The Pechanga RV Resort temporarily closes on April 6. No bookings are being accepted at this time, and all pre-paid reservations will be refunded. Please check the Pechanga RV Resort's Facebook page, and check Pechanga.com/RVresort. (or whatever this page is) for updates.