PECHANGA RESORT CASINO LIMITED OPERATIONS INFORMATION
Pechanga Resort Casino is open with limited operations. The safety of our guests, Team Members, the Pechanga Tribe and our community is and always has been our top priority. We hope you take a moment to watch our videos with links on the previous page that outline our comprehensive safety measures. Here at Pechanga, we are working to do all we can to make your experience with us the best, and safest, each and every time. We hope it’s peace of mind for you on another level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the new stay at home order announced on December 3 affect Pechanga Resort Casino?
- Tribal leadership is assessing the development. Any new information will be posted here. Pechanga is on federal land and remains open, but under very limited occupancy and reduced operational restrictions with comprehensive safety measures as we have been since reopening June 1st.
Q: How is Pechanga protecting the health and safety of its guests and team members after reopening?
- Pechanga has taken painstaking measures, consulted with health professionals and is receiving guidance from the CDC, the National Indian Gaming Commission, hotel industry guidance, and other agencies in determining best practices for resort and casino operations. Guests and team members are required to wear proper face masks while at Pechanga.
As an enhancement to our Pechanga Cares protocols, certain face masks and coverings are no longer allowed. These include:
Face masks with vents or valves
Balaclavas (cold weather coverings)
Q: Pechanga Resort Casino opened June 1. Why can’t I book a hotel room right now for a stay?
- Pechanga is opening in a careful, phased approached with limited capacity. The health and safety of our guests, team members and the entire community is our number one priority. To continue managing occupancy and physical distancing on property, leadership made the decision to delay public hotel reservations at this time and will only be accepting reservations from the Pechanga Tribe and VIP Guests. Leadership is continually assessing the COVID situation in Southern California and will announce a date once a determination has been made.
Q: When can I rebook a hotel stay using Pechanga Club points/comps?
- Pechanga will be sending hotel offers to its qualifying guests for upcoming hotel stays. Other options include speaking to one’s casino host if one is assigned, logging into your account on the myPechanga mobile app or calling (877) 711-2946 to make those types of hotel reservations.
Q: Why are The Cove and Spa Pechanga remaining closed?
- Pechanga is re-opening in a careful, phased approached with limited capacity. The Cove and Spa will be assessed to potentially reopen in subsequent phases.
Q: Where can I park?
- The North and East Parking structures are available for self-parking. Guests are able to enter through Pechanga Resort Drive and use the surface lots between the East and South parking structures as the closest parking to hotel registration. Drop offs are also available through the Hotel Valet entrance. Valet parking is not available as part of Pechanga Resort Casino’s initial phased opening.
Q: I had purchased tickets for an event that is now canceled or postponed. What should I do? Can I get a refund?
- Artists and shows with previously scheduled performance dates in 2020 and for the first three months of 2021 at Pechanga have been postponed or canceled.
- All online ticket purchases at Pechanga are made through Ticketmaster. Please refer to the online ticket you received via email or through the Ticketmaster app for how to process a return or refund for e-tickets. In the event a concert is postponed, you may retain your ticket and it will be honored for the new show date. You may also begin a refund request.
- If you purchased tickets over the phone or in person and paid with cash at the Pechanga Box Office, you may visit the Box Office for a refund. The Box Office is located near the motorcoach entrance. All refunds must be requested before December 31, 2020. Thank you for your understanding.
Q: What is going on at Pechanga for New Year’s Eve?
- We are not able to host major events like concerts and New Year’s Eve balls on property in order to keep health and safety first.
Q: Will the Pechanga Comedy Club or Eagle’s Nest open soon?
- The Pechanga Comedy Club and Eagle’s Nest remain closed at this time. We will post any updates about these venues here.
The Club at Pechanga
Q: What has happened to my Pechanga Club status during the time Pechanga has been closed?
- Pechanga Resort Casino took measures to amend our Pechanga Club program so that your Club status will not be affected by the temporary COVID-19 closure. We’re committed to doing all we can so you can retain your player status during the COVID-19 closure. Upon Pechanga’s reopening, your Club status and points will pick up right at the place you left off earning them.
- We are also excited to let you know that Pechanga is retaining guests’ Club status until the end of 2020 due to the COVID-19 disruption.
For additional questions about the Pechanga Club and benefits associated with it, please visit www.pechanga.com/the-club-updates.
Here are a few FAQs and quick and easy steps to help you through the process of requesting and obtaining documents you may need to file with your taxes.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I typically get my Win/Loss Statement from the Pechanga Club Desk. How can I get this upon opening?
- Please click here for the Pechanga Win/Loss Request Form.
- You will need to fill out the Win/Loss Request Form along with your first name, last name and player’s Club number then send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your statement.
- You may also follow this link directly from the Pechanga.com website to begin your request process when you are ready.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I need a copy of my taxable jackpots W2G/1099. How can I get this upon opening?
- Please click here for the Pechanga taxable jackpots form – W2G/1099.
- Complete Forms can be mailed to:
Pechanga Resort Casino
Attn: Regulatory Compliance
P.O. Box 9041
Temecula, CA 92589-9041
- You may also email: email@example.com.
- Please allow up to 10 Business days to process.
Q: If I don’t have a Pechanga Club account online, how do I create one?
- Please submit the online form found under the “Join” tab on Pechanga.com. Upon Pechanga’s reopening, you will be able to come in and finalize your Pechanga Club account.
Q: Is the RV Resort open, and taking reservations at this time?
- The Pechanga RV Resort is open to the public with limited capacity. Reservations for spaces at the Pechanga RV Resort may be made by visiting Pechanga.com/rvresort.
Q: Is your golf course open?
- The Journey at Pechanga Golf Course is open to the public. Certain restrictions including proper physical distancing, wearing face coverings and more are still in effect. Please visit the Journey at Pechanga page of our website to make a tee time or for more information about the golf course.
Q: What amenities are not open?
- Not currently open in Pechanga’s initial reopening phases are as follows:
Bingo Craps Pechanga Poker Spa Pechanga Fitness Center The Cove Entertainment Pechanga Buffet Lobby Bar & Grill Coveside Grill Business Center
- You may send an email to our guest-inquiry address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: If I still have questions, who can I contact?