PECHANGA RESORT CASINO LIMITED REOPENING INFORMATION
Pechanga Resort Casino reopens with limited operations on Monday, June 1. We look forward to welcoming our guests and team members back to the country’s best casino/resort. The safety of our guests, Team Members, the Pechanga Tribe and our community is and always has been our top priority. We hope you take a moment to look over our Pechanga Cares Clean Promise to be posted soon to see the systematic, methodical and numerous ways we here at Pechanga are working to do all we can at Pechanga to make your experience with us the best, and safest, each and every time. We hope it’s peace of mind for you on another level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why did you close your resort/casino?
- The health and safety of our guests, Team Members and the entire community is and has always been the top priority at Pechanga. We made the decision to stand together with our guests, Team Members, community, and the nation in doing our part to stop COVID-19.
Q: How is Pechanga protecting the health and safety of its guests and team members after reopening?
- Pechanga has taken painstaking measures, consulted with health professionals and is receiving guidance from the CDC, the National Indian Gaming Commission, hotel industry guidance, and other agencies in determining best practices for resort and casino re-openings. Please refer to our Pechanga Cares Clean Promise for complete details on the health, cleanliness, sanitation and safety measures we have enhanced and instituted for everyone’s benefit. This will be linked here soon.
Q: Pechanga Resort Casino opened June 1. Why can’t I book a hotel room right now for a stay?
- Pechanga is opening in a careful, phased approached with limited capacity. The health and safety of our guests, team members and the entire community is our number one priority. To continue managing occupancy and physical distancing on property, leadership made the decision to delay public hotel reservations at this time. Leadership is continually assessing the COVID situation in Southern California and will announce a date once a determination has been made.
- If you made a Pechanga hotel reservation online or via telephone for dates now through August 30, they will be honored, however, no additional reservations may be made for this timeframe.
Q: When can I rebook a hotel stay using Pechanga Club points/comps?
- Pechanga will be sending hotel offers to its qualifying guests for upcoming hotel stays. Other options include speaking to one’s casino host if one is assigned, logging into your account on the myPechanga mobile app or calling (877) 711-2946 to make those types of hotel reservations.
Q: Why are The Cove and Spa Pechanga remaining closed?
- Pechanga is re-opening in a careful, phased approached with limited capacity. The Cove and Spa will be assessed to potentially reopen in subsequent phases.
- If you had a Spa Pechanga reservation, these have been automatically canceled and there is nothing further you need to do.
Q: I played slots at Pechanga before the closure and kept my voucher/ticket to redeem at my next visit. It is due to expire during your closure. Will you extend the expiration?
- We realize the impact and inconvenience our closure has and don’t want you to miss out on redeeming your voucher / ticket. Any Pechanga Resort Casino slot voucher/ticket dated with an expiration after March 16, 2020 will be honored when we reopen.
Q: Where can I park?
- The North and East Parking structures are available for self-parking. Hotel guests are able to enter through Pechanga Resort Drive and use the surface lots between the East and South parking structures as the closest parking to hotel registration. Drop offs are also available through the Hotel Valet entrance. Valet parking is not available as part of Pechanga Resort Casino’s initial phased opening.
Q: I had purchased tickets for an event that is now postponed. What should I do? Can I get a refund?
- Artists and shows with previously scheduled performance dates in 2020 at Pechanga have been postponed.
- We suggest you hold onto your tickets to be able to attend the newly rescheduled date with your existing tickets. All online ticket purchases at Pechanga are made through Ticketmaster. They are allowing refunds in some cases. Please refer to the online ticket you received via email for how to process a return or refund for e-tickets.
- If you purchased tickets over the phone or in person at the Pechanga Box Office, you may send an email to email@example.com to submit a request for your refund and you will be contacted so it may be queued for processing. Thank you for your understanding.
Q: Will the Pechanga Comedy Club or Eagle’s Nest open soon?
- The Pechanga Comedy Club and Eagles’s Nest remain closed during the initial opening phases of the resort/casino.
The Club at Pechanga
Q: What has happened to my Pechanga Club status during the time Pechanga has been closed?
- Pechanga Resort Casino took measures to amend our Pechanga Club program so that your Club status will not be affected by the temporary COVID-19 closure. We’re committed to doing all we can so you can retain your player status during the COVID-19 closure. Upon Pechanga’s reopening, your Club status and points will pick up right at the place you left off earning them.
- We are also excited to let you know that Pechanga is retaining guests’ Club status until the end of 2020 due to the COVID-19 disruption.
Q: I had casino offers valid during the time Pechanga was closed. Will those be honored after you reopen? What about those that I miss?
- Pechanga strives to give guests the best promotions and offers anywhere. You can look forward to redeeming offers of the same value as originally offered in April. We hope you will continue to check your email inbox for new and exciting offers and communications as Pechanga moves through the initial opening phases.
For additional questions about the Pechanga Club and benefits associated with it, please visit pechanga.com/the-club-updates.
Here are a few FAQs and quick and easy steps to help you through the process of requesting and obtaining documents you may need to file with your taxes.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I typically get my Win/Loss Statement from the Pechanga Club Desk. How can I get this upon opening?
- Please click here for the Pechanga Win/Loss Request Form.
- You will need to fill out the Win/Loss Request Form along with your first name, last name and player’s Club number then send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your statement.
- You may also follow this link directly from the Pechanga.com website to begin your request process when you are ready.
Q: I need to file my taxes and I need a copy of my taxable jackpots W2G/1099. How can I get this upon opening?
- Please click here for the Pechanga taxable jackpots form – W2G/1099.
- Complete Forms can be mailed to:
Pechanga Resort Casino
Attn: Regulatory Compliance
P.O. Box 9041
Temecula, CA 92589-9041
- You may also email: email@example.com.
- Please allow up to 10 Business days to process.
Q: If I don’t have a Pechanga Club account online, how do I create one?
- Please submit the online form found under the “Join” tab on Pechanga.com. Upon Pechanga’s reopening, you will be able to come in and finalize your Pechanga Club account.
Q: Is the RV Resort open, and taking reservations at this time?
- The Pechanga RV Resort reopened with limited capacity to the public on May 5. Reservations for spaces at the Pechanga RV Resort may be made by visiting Pechanga.com/rvresort.
Q: Is your golf course open?
- The Journey at Pechanga Golf Course opened for limited play on Sunday, April 26. Certain restrictions including proper physical distancing, wearing face coverings and more are still in effect. Please visit the Journey at Pechanga page of our website to make a tee time or for more information about the golf course.
Q: What amenities are not open?
- Not currently open in Pechanga’s initial reopening phases are as follows:
Bingo Craps Pechanga Poker Spa Pechanga Fitness Center The Cove Entertainment Pechanga Buffet Kelsey’s Lobby Bar & Grill Coveside Grill Business Center
- You may send an email to our guest-inquiry address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: If I still have questions, who can I contact?