Pechanga RV Resort – Operational Procedures
- The Pechanga RV Resort staffs a 24-hour custodial and sanitation department. These team members work only for the RV Resort and are not shared with other areas of the Pechanga campus.
- These individuals clean and sanitize the laundry facility at least 3 times daily.
- These team members also clean all on-site restrooms and showers consistently through their 10-hour shifts.
- Cleaning and sanitizing agents used include hospital grade disinfectants, Lysol and bleach.
- All RV staff adhere to state, county, and Pechanga safety mandates and wear protective face coverings and gloves.
- The Pechanga RV Resort provides hand-sanitizer stations for guest use outside the main office and inside the laundry facility.
Recreational Vehicle Spacing
- Management of the Pechanga RV Resort determines the best spaces for each guest’s RV with respect to all other reservations. Therefore, they reserve the right to determine which space a guest may occupy to allow for appropriate distance between each RV.
- During this time of safe distancing, the RV Resort will operate with limited spaces to provide ample distance in between campers.
- All Pechanga RV Resort Team Members will provide the same, top-level service guests have come to know. They will maintain a 6-foot physical distance with guests and others in accordance with California’s health and safety order.
- Pechanga RV Resort management asks all guests to maintain a safe, 6-foot distance from others not in their immediate families.
- Guests must continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing measures when they are within a Common Use Area such as laundry facility and/or the office area of the RV Resort.
- Only 2 guests at one time will be allowed in the laundry facility.
- The Pechanga RV Resort office will be closed and not accepting in-person transactions.
- Guests will sign registration cards online.
- Guest payments will be taken via telephone. Call (877) 997-8386.
- Office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. After hours, guests may call (951) 770-2610 for assistance with anything property-related.
- The RV Resort pool and clubhouse are closed until further notice.
- Pechanga Resort Casino courtesy shuttles are currently not operating.
For Our Guests
- The same 24/7 security patrols are in effect during this time of limited operations at the Pechanga RV Resort. If you have a security matter, please call (951) 770-2610.
- The Journey at Pechanga golf course, Steak N’ Shake, Baja Express and the Pechanga Gas Station and Mini Mart are currently open. Social distancing and face coverings are required at these outlets.
Click here for more information.