RV RESORT POLICIES
- During phase 1 of the Pechanga RV Resort’s reopening, all guests must sign registration cards online. In phase 2, the main office will be open during limited hours for registrations.
- Guests are permitted one RV and one vehicle per assigned site. All vehicles must be off the street and may not be left unattended more than 24 hours. Pechanga RV Resort does not store vehicles/RVs.
- RVs must be fully self-contained with built in kitchens and shower/flush toilet.
- All sewage equipment must be hooked up on the RV driver’s side using a sewer elbow attachment.
- There is no mail service on property. Please make alternate arrangements with local mail service providers. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 3 pets allowed per site for an additional fee (up to 150lbs total combined weight)
- Guests take full responsibility for their pets’ safety and actions.
- Vicious or barking dogs will not be allowed to stay at the resort.
- Please Note: Although families are welcome, many activities may not be suitable for children. Parents are responsible for and should be with their children at all times. Children are not allowed to use key cards. The RV Resort’s pool and spa are also currently closed.
The following are prohibited from the RV resort: Motorized scooters and motorized bikes, generators, tents or tarps of any kind, parking or driving on grassy areas. On-property maintenance of RVs or other vehicles (i.e., motorcycles), including washing, oil changes, and lubes. Defacing of Resort property, violators will be assessed a penalty for damages incurred.
For a more detailed list of rules & regulations, please see our Rules & Regulations.
Fire Safety Restrictions
Allowed: Gas BBQs, Gas Fireplaces or Gas Fire pits (contained with screen).
Prohibited: Open flame fire pits, fireplaces, wood burning fireplaces or non-gas grills.
Additional rules and information will be provided at check-in.