RV RESORT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Guests are permitted 1 RV and 2 vehicles per assigned site.
- Vehicles must be off the street and may not be left unattended for more than 24 hours. Pechanga RV Resort does not store vehicles/RVs.
- RVs must be fully self contained with built in kitchens and shower flush toilet.
- All RVs must park correctly in their allotted space. When pulling out, RVs should turn left to avoid accidents.
- All sewage equipment must be hooked up to the RV driver's side using a sewer elbow attachment.
- Sites are to be kept clean at all times.
- Quiet hours are 11PM - 6:30AM and strictly enforced. Repeat violators will be asked to leave.
- RV Resort speed limit is 5mph and strictly enforced.
- Please note: During grounds irrigation (11PM - 6:30AM), all personal belongings should be stowed and vehicle windows secured to avoid personal property damage. Tampering with sprinklers is strictly prohibited. The Landscaping Department attends to site lawns on Wednesdays from 9AM - 11AM.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED
- Motorized scooters.
- Inflatable bounce houses.
- Temporary/portable pools.
- Tents of any kind.
- Parking or driving on grassy areas.
- On property maintenance of RVs or other vehicles (i.e. motorcycles), including washing, oil changes, and lubes.
- Bike riding after dusk.
- Defacing of Resort property. Violators will be assessed a penalty for damage incurred.
- Poles, stakes or other objects that are inserted in the ground or tied to trees.
POLICY REGARDING FLAGS, BANNERS & SIGNS
Pechanga RV Resort is committed to providing a welcoming, safe environment for our guests, associates and owners.
Pechanga RV Resort prohibits all flags, banners, or signs with the exception of the following: Standard American flag, Military flag (Army, Air Force, Navy, MarineCorps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans). All other flags, banners, or variations of the approved flags that contain political messages, sponsorship messages, or any additional wording are strictly prohibited.
Any guest found to be in violation of this policy will be immediately asked to remove all flags, banners, and signs. If guest fails to do so, they will forfeit the remainder of their reservation without refunds and be required to vacate the property.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Pechanga RV Resort Manager. Management Reserves All Rights.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to its proximity to Pechanga Resort Casino, the Pechanga RV Resort is intended for adult recreation and entertainment. Although families are welcome, many activities may not be suitable for children. Parents are responsible for and should be with their children at all times. Children are not allowed to use keycards and must not be in or near the pool/spa area without adult supervision. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME.
- The rental areas at Pechanga RV Resort may be reserved for clubs or large groups by contacting the RV Office. Reservations are on a first come, first reserved basis.
- Rental areas should be cleaned after use to prepare for subsequent events. This includes cleaning grill areas and table tops. Furniture may not be removed from the rental areas at any time.
FIRE SAFETY RESTRICTIONS
- Allowed: Gas BBQ s, Gas Fireplaces or Gas Fire Pits (contained with screen).
- Prohibited: Open flame fire pits, fireplaces, wood burning fireplaces, or non gas grills.
- There is no mail service on property. Please make alternate arrangements with local mail service providers.
POOL/SPAS * NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME
FAMILY HOURS 8AM - 8PM DAILY
ADULT (18+) HOURS 8PM - 10PM DAILY
- The pool and spas are intended for use and enjoyment by our registered Guests and are to be used at their own risk. Guests under 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- No diapers in pool or spas.
- Children under 14 are restricted from using the spa at all times.
- For the safety of all Pechanga RV Resort guests, football and other games/horseplay must be kept outside the pool/spa areas at all times.
- No running, diving or jumping at any time in or around the pool/spas.
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards, tricycles, skates, beach balls, and outside toys are prohibited in or around the pool/spa area.
- No glass containers, alcoholic beverages of any kind, smoking or pets allowed in the pool/spa area.
GUEST AMENITY AREA
- Fire pits and BBQ must be attended at all times.
- Check the surrounding area for flammable debris.
- Do not place any outside objects into or within 5 feet of the fire pit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guest amenity furniture is not to be removed from beneath the Oak Trees.
- Please be courteous with your time if other Guests are waiting for use.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the usage of the fire pit and BBQ at any time.
- 3 pets allowed per site (up to 150lbs total combined weight)
- Guests take full responsibility for their pets safety and actions.
- Pets must be on a leash and attended by owners at all times.
- Pets are restricted to the street, your RV site, and Dog Park. Please keep dogs off the grass except for the area of your RV Site.
- Vicious or barking dogs will not be allowed to stay at the Resort.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS UNATTENDED. Rattlesnakes and other indigenous wildlife have been found in the Resort area. Additionally, Temecula has experienced temperatures that can be considered hazardous to your pet s safety.
- Golf carts are allowed to be driven by licensed adults only. All passengers must be safely seated at all times.
- Legal/illegal weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet, toy guns, or anything that can be mistaken as a weapon are not permitted at any time.
Violation of these rules and regulations that incur damage or destruction of Pechanga Property or threaten the safety of Resort guests will result in the termination of your stay. Additionally Management and Pechanga SafetyOfficers (Rangers/Public Safety) reserve all rights to terminate guests stay for any reason.
See below for a more detailed list of rules & regulations or download our Rules & Regulations (PDF).