The Club at Pechanga
Terms and Conditions
- Use of The Club card signifies member’s acceptance to the terms and conditions of The Club at Pechanga.
- Membership is restricted to individuals 21 years of age or older.
- Valid photo identification required for membership and must be presented upon request as necessary for certain Club transactions.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that The Club card is properly inserted before playing to record play and earn points.
- Pechanga Resort & Casino may not be held responsible for untracked play due to player negligence or improper insertion of The Club Card.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their card is presented to a Table Games dealer/floorperson for play to be recorded.
- Only the member named on the account can receive information or engage in any transaction related to that account.
- Membership benefits, Status Points, Club Dollars, EasyPlay, and EasyDine are nontransferable and may not be brokered, bartered, or sold even in the event of a death or divorce.
- Automatic expiration of Easy Play balances varies based on offer.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operational error, and/or fraud.
- The Club card is for the sole and exclusive use of the individual named on the card. Any other use may result in immediate revocation and loss of all privileges and benefits.
- The Club Membership may be revoked or cancelled at the discretion of Pechanga Resort & Casino without notice; The Club card must be surrendered upon request.
- Lost or stolen cards must be immediately reported to a Club Ambassador.
- Multiple cards may be issued for members with proper identification who want to play multiple machines, however members distributing their cards to players other than those registered to the account may have their membership revoked and all remaining Club Dollars, EasyPlay, and EasyDine balances will be surrendered.
- Rules for specific promotions are available at any Club Booth location.
- All applicable taxes which may result from the receipt of offers or prizes are the sole and absolute responsibility of the member.
- Club accounts that show no activity for a period of six (6) months will be considered inactive and any remaining points and the membership will be expired and cancelled.
- Gold, Platinum, and Red Card status are valid for a six-month period. January 1st thru Jun 30th or July 1st thru December 31st. Jade Card status will be valid for one year.
- Management reserves the right to revoke card status for any reason without notice.
- Club members may earn points for all tracked slot machines, table games, keno, bingo, and video poker. Point accruals varies based upon machine and type of game played. Club Benefits include but are not limited to Club Dollars, Status Points, EasyPlay, EasyDine, Ticket Entries, and any other promotional offer not stated above.
- Club Benefits have no cash value.
- Lost or stolen Club Benefits will not be replaced.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel The Club at Pechanga program at any time without prior notice.
- The Club members should notify Pechanga Resort & Casino in person or in writing, and must provide proof of identity, for any personal information changes in order to continue to receive information on The Club offers, promotions, invitations, and events.
- Pechanga Resort & Casino will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules and Policies and that decision shall be final.