This is the title of the page
Below is updated information on commonly asked questions regarding The Club at Pechanga. Updates will be posted here as new information comes out. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we make adjustments during this time.
CLUB STATUS & BALANCES
- We will be retaining all players’ Club Status until the end of year – December 31, 2020.
- Any Club Dollar balances that were due to expire after March 15, 2020 will be extended to August 1, 2020.
- All promotional offers will be based on previous rate of play and the temporary closure will not affect qualifications.
- Gifting Events/Casino Floor Promotions: Please stay tuned. New gifting event and casino floor promotion dates will be announced soon.
- Birthday Offers: All March - May birthday offers have been extended, and will be valid through June 30, 2020.
- Hotel Offers: Upon the reopening of the hotel, qualifying guests will be notified of their new hotel offers.
- Entertainment Offers: All entertainment events/offers are currently suspended due to the current social gathering regulations. Please stay tuned for additional updates.
- Our Motor Coach/Bus program is currently suspended. Please note that we will resume reservations pending how the situation transpires.
ADDITIONAL CLUB INFORMATION
- All Win/Loss Statement and W-2G/1099 information and requests can be found at: https://www.pechanga.com/win-loss OR https://www.pechanga.com/wg2-1099
Should you have any additional questions or need to speak with our team, please reach out to The Club or your Casino Host and we will be happy to assist you! We would recommend contacting us via email first at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience as call volumes are currently very high, however, we may be reached at: 888.732.4264.